ReflexologyReflexology may complement the treatment and advice given at the Chiropractic Clinic and the Rehabilitation and Exercise Centre but also stands on its own as a non-invasive, calming, balancing therapy that may bring relief to a wide range of acute and chronic conditions. As such it is suitable for all ages.
The benefits of Reflexology may include:
- Release of stress and tension and encouragement of relaxation of body & mind to balance the emotional and physical body.
- Removal of toxins from the body by reduction of blockages from energy pathways.
- Improvement of cardiovascular & lymphatic circulation.
- Strengthening of immunity to resist disease & harmonizing vital body functions, including digestion.
- A deep state of relaxation, increased wellbeing, self-awareness, motivation & self-appreciation.
Examples of disorders that Reflexology may help include:
- Pain and discomfort including arthritis and rheumatism
- Sleep disorders and migraine
- Stress-related conditions including anxiety & depression
- Hormonal imbalances
- Digestive disorders
Facial Reflexology Sorensensistem™ combines ancient facial maps with the study of modern neurology of the face and central nervous system to assess imbalances within an individual on many levels.
Treatment is thought to be particularly beneficial for disorders associated with the head, face and brain but many diverse health issues may benefit.
We also offer Maternity Reflexology treatments, which include pre-conceptual, antenatal & postnatal care for mum, dad and baby.
Georgina is trained to the highest level in Reflexology pregnancy care and treatment may help ease many conditions including:
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Digestive disorders including constipation, heartburn and morning sickness
- High and low blood pressure
- Insomnia & fatigue
- Backache, pain & discomfort
- Overdue baby
- Caesarean recovery
- Post Natal Depression
Reflexology - foot
|First Consultation - 90 mins||£40|
|Follow-up Treatment - 60 mins||£30|
|Follow-up Treatment - 30 mins||£20|
Reflexology - face
|First Consultation - 90 mins||£45|
|Follow-up Treatment - 60 mins||£35|
|Follow-up Treatment - 30 mins||£25|
Reflexology - combined appointment foot and facial
|First Consultation - 90 mins||£50|
Cancellation of less than 24 hours or non-attendance may incur a charge of £10
Other services include
- Baby reflex workshops for parents
- Treatments for children including personalised plans for parents to treat their own children at home
- Vertical Reflex Therapy for elderly patients or those with chronic pain
- Hand reflexology and self help techniques.
- Corporate Packages for Reflexology in the Workplace