Chiropractor & Certified Craniopath
Alyson graduated from the Anglo-European College of Chiropractic in 1981.
She since became a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician gained a certificate in Advanced SOT and became a Certified Craniopath.
In recognition of her work in elite sports she was bestowed a life membership of the International Federation of Sport Chiropractic (FICS).
Alyson represented Great Britain in the 1988 Winter Olympics on the luge.
She ran a chiropractic clinic in Whitstable for 25 years until 2008 when she decided to take a ‘gap-year’ to follow the opportunity to skipper a yacht across the Caribbean and South Pacific Seas.
She teaches post-graduate seminars with the College of Chiropractors and SOTO-Europe.
Three stages of Chiropractic care:
- Initial intensive care
- Pain relief and postural stability
- Rehabilitative care
- Complete healing of the condition and strengthen the surrounding muscles
- Maintenance care
- Prevention of recurrences and optimisation of general health
In Southcote we also offer rehabilitation programmes in our purpose-built centre immediately adjoining the clinic and we work closely with the other in-house specialists in:
- SOT / Cranial Chiropractic
- Western Accupuncture / Dry Needling
- Graston Technique
- Gait assessment / Orthotic Prescription
- Pre and postnatal care
- Baby and toddler checks