Nutritional Therapy 'Vertical Health'
Nutritional therapy appointments can be made either through referral from another healthcare provider in the clinic or through reception directly with a therapist. This includes patients who are not already attending Southcote.
We aim to help with a range of conditions from medical conditions already diagnosed or with recurring health concerns, which are persistent and aggravating your everyday life.
The nutritional therapy practitioners at Southcote work closely with the other practitioners to identify and advise on any obvious dietary interventions that may help speed the patient's return to health.
Where further intervention is likely to be beneficial, such as supplementation with natural vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids and some herbal remedies, our nutritional therapy practitioner is qualified to assess the individual's overall health, medical history and conduct biochemical tests to prescribe personalised supplementation programmes.
|Follow up appointment||£45|
Cancellation of less than 24 hours or non-attendance may incur a charge of £10
Services available include
- Comprehensive personalised nutritional therapy consultations on a one to one basis
- Nutritional therapy assessments (by way of questionnaire evaluation only and only through Chiropractic referral)
- 'One Off' dietary intake health checks
- Biochemical testing of nutritional status (i.e. Vitamins, Minerals, Fatty Acids, Amino Acids), organ function, hormonal output, metabolism and digestive indicators and more. This is done by means of laboratory tests prescribed by the nutritional therapists
- Advice on supplementation and/or medication interactions
Nutritional therapy is carried out in close co-operation with the 'Holistic Lifestyle Coaching' conducted within the Rehabilitation and Exercise Centre and a close liason between these two sections of Southcote ensures the best possible progress.