You can contact the clinic direct for a massage treatment or may be referred for massage therapy by your Chiropractor. In many cases massage supports the work of both the chiropractic clinic and the rehabilitation and exercise centre through specialised and focused treatment of the soft tissue aspects of any condition.
This can often improve the response to chiropractic treatment and reduce injury recovery time and/or enhance the pain management experience. Furthermore, we offer therapeutic massage techniques specifically for expectant or recent mothers and for lymphatic drainage as well as purely relaxing massages.
|1 hour session||£40|
|30 minute session||£25|
Cancellation of less than 24 hours or non-attendance may incur a charge of £10
- Sports Massage Therapy to loosen stubborn areas of tension in muscles and other soft tissue structures
- Swedish Relaxation Massage for pure indulgence
- Pre and postnatal massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage to relieve swelling and increase circulation
- Corporate Massage Therapy at your workplace